MAXDigital LLC offers our team members in a District Performance Manager Role:
• 6 figure earning potential with a base salary and quarterly performance-based commission, total compensation depends on the impact you make in your district
• Company phone and computer, plus automobile and mileage allowance
• Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K), comprehensive medical/dental/vision and much more
• Progressive career opportunities
• Flexibility to set your own schedule and manage your own territory, ideal for entrepreneurial spirits
• A dedicated support system including structured and continued training
• Work-life balance with generous PTO
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for motivated, consultative, and influential sales minded professionals to lead our market growth and expansion.
Our ideal candidate exhibits:
• Desire to succeed and consistently achieve goals
• History of continuously improving oneself and their customers results
• Demonstrated automotive/ technology sales successes with an established track record of achievement and progression
As a Performance Manager for MAXDigital, you will be provided with continuous training to help you achieve success within your assigned territory. Responsibilities in your area will include:
• In market prospecting of automotive dealerships (phone, electronic, in person)
· Effectively presenting all our products to prospective dealerships
· Qualifying and contracting dealerships that are ready to implement our solutions
· Successfully setting up and launching dealerships on any and all products
• Account management, building a trusted consultative relationship with customers (driving results in store)
• Managing a market with dedication (Reliable performance increases in your assigned stores. We do not have “reps” and we do not make “visits.” We provide value every time no exception)
• Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• A valid driver's license, insurance and registration
• Overnight travel, 25-50%
• Knowledge or experience in software related to retail operations of automobile dealerships
• Existing relationships with dealers in the defined territory
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate:
• Integrity: You’re honest and have strong moral principles. You do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
• Respect: Team player, doesn’t participate in gossip, communicates in a trustworthy manner, positive (raises others up), recommends and implements solutions (doesn’t just point out problems), uses the proper communication channels
• Service: You enjoy helping others (both dealer customers and teammates) become more successful. You have a “we” over “me” mentality.
• Time Management: Manages their time well (and respects others). Puts in the work necessary to be successful every day without compromise.
We believe with the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and those right people in the right seats we can accomplish anything!