MAX Digital is looking for a Product Analyst to join our product team. Our mission is to “Own the Digital Retailing Space” (in the automotive industry) and we spend our days innovating and iterating over our products to make that a reality. We're looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know and who jump at an opportunity to dive into new territory.
What You’ll Do
- Work with product, design & engineering teams to develop digital products for auto dealerships
- Work with product team to write, analyze and clarify product requirements
- Work with product design team to understand product feasibility and limitations.
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered system is properly tested and meets the product requirements.
- Analyze data and use it to tell stories
- Develop deep analytical insights around the product and how customers use it
- Make data driven recommendations to the Product organization on how to improve the user experience and business performance based on an understanding of the entire ecosystem, not just one feature or data point
- Define, build, analyze and monitor new KPIs that inform product strategy
- Collect, process, clean, transform, and validate data from a variety of sources so that it can be used for analysis by the team and the business
- Work directly with customers to clarify requirements
- Support the Product team with documentation, industry research, reporting/analytics, and general coordination
The Skill Set
- BA/BS degree in either a CS, or another quantitative discipline and work experience doing product and/or data analysis
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts simply and concisly to non-technical users
- Intermediate to advanced SQL experience writing complex queries
- Experience in Tableau, Qlik, Mode, Power BI, ThoughtSpot, or other data visualization tools to help drive product BI strategy
- Intellectually curious, high energy and possess a strong work ethic
- Experience working with analytics products (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Heap, etc.)