Do you excel on a small, focused team? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced culture?
If you work and play well with others, and have the skill and creativity to find subtle defects in complex systems, then we may have a position waiting for you at our Northwest Austin office.
At MAX Digital, we develop innovative software to optimize digital advertising and sales. We love software and are intrigued by finding better ways of using data to help our customers. The QA Engineer will be an invaluable member of this elite team.
What You'll Do
- Develop automated functional tests cases using browser-based automation test tools and frameworks.
- Verify code deployments to test and production servers on an ongoing basis.
- Document and communicate results during all phases of test cycle.
- Execute functional UI and API end to end tests as well as integration tests
- Share ownership of regression testing efforts, including test coverage analysis, new test creation, and manual test execution.
- Analyze test case failures and perform root cause analysis as appropriate
- Help identify weaknesses in our products, technologies and our processes
- Motivated and willing to learn about a new business domain and be willing to explore new technologies and trends
- Should have knowledge regarding website design, usability and accessibility
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate across business/technical boundaries
- Experience with .NET, AWS Tools, API Testing using Curl/Postman, SaaS, HTML DOM, modern web browser application frameworks, etc. highly desired.
- Knowledge with automated test tools such as Selenium, Visual Studio Team System or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Experience writing and using SQL queries is strongly preferred.
- Have Worked with a modern programming language - C#, Java, etc…
- Knowledge of scripting languages - Python, Perl, Powershell, etc...
- Able to work independently and with small focused teams in a fast paced, aggressive environment.
- Persistent “can-do” attitude, aggressive work ethic, and “hustle” mentality.
- Passion for quality of the software being developed.