Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET
- Automate and execute functional UI and API end to end tests as well as integration tests.
- Verify code deployments to test and production servers on an ongoing basis.
- Create test documentation (test grids, plans, designs, scripts) derived from a variety of sources (business use cases, functional specifications, object models, relational diagrams, class and system diagrams) to support individual and group testing efforts.
- Create feature test plans and cases, and supporting test applications, harnesses, and automation to successfully test at the API, class, interface, data access, and application layers
- Share ownership of regression testing efforts - both manual and debug, including test coverage analysis, and new test creation
- Help identify weaknesses in our products, technologies and our processes
- Experience with .NET, AWS Tools, API Testing using Curl/Postman, SaaS, HTML DOM, modern web browser application frameworks, etc. highly desired.
- Knowledge with automated test tools such as Selenium, Visual Studio Team System or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Experience writing and using SQL queries is strongly preferred.
- Have Worked with a modern programming language - C#, Java, etc…
- Knowledge of scripting languages - Python, Perl, Powershell, etc...
- Must be a self-starter who is able to overcome obstacles and excel in a team environment
- Motivated and willing to explore new technologies and trends
- Should have knowledge regarding website design, usability and accessibility
- Must be able to effectively communicate across business/technical boundaries
- Able to work independently and with small focused teams in a fast paced, aggressive environment.
- Persistent “can-do” attitude, aggressive work ethic, and “hustle” mentality.
- Passion for quality of the software being developed.